Monday, May 03, 2004

I am really itching to start some new projects. I attended 2 birthday parties on Saturday and then had to do some visiting on Sunday as well as the Costco shopping (so shoot me I like bulk buying!). I of course didn't finish the towel and I discovered this morning that I had 3 hanks of yarn left not 1 which means I have more to do than I thought. The towel is supposed to be 36" and I am at 22". Oh well maybe next weekend.

In the meantime I have joined the Anouk-a-long that Julia is hosting. I haven't gone back to figure out the math on the decreases but I think I may re-do a few swatches and see what happens. There was something odd about the way it was working out so maybe the cruise was screwing me up. I can always hope. Otherwise I will re-work it. It will be the first time I have ever done this but the yarn is too perfect for the pattern for me not to try.

I am dying to start my lap blanket from Weekend Knitting. It's been on the to do list for awhile and while it may not seem to make sense as the weather is getting warmer to want to make a blanket for the couch, my apartment gets very drafty with the air conditioner on. It will definitely be used.

I have also joined Acrylics Anonymous. I am a huge fan of acrylics and I am not ashamed to say it! Thanks to Brooks mentioning it on her blog.

0 comments: