Friday, May 07, 2004

I am officially finished with the Spring Knit-Up. Yay!! I finished the towel this morning (ok there are a few ends to be weaved in and the side of the hood to be sewn but that will be finished on the train ride home). I decided that the 36" the pattern called for was really too big. I measured my favorite baby towel of Ian's and it was 30" x 30" so that's what I made it. I also added a hood just because I think they're so cute.

So now I can really start Anouk and work on the Shapely Tank. Although I think I am going to do some booties next week for someone my husband works with. The baby isn't due for a few months but it will be nice to get a head of the game for a change. They're so quick and easy it will be good to get the instant gratification.

I am also going to try to do a critter blanket this weekend. That should also be quick. I would really like to send them a few so I need to get to work.

I will post pictures over the weekend of the blanket and the towel.

0 comments: