Tuesday, May 11, 2004

What the heck is that?



It's supposed to be a bootie. I can't quite figure in what universe though because obviously they have different laws of physics. It is from this pattern. Now obviously I have been undergoing a great deal of stress. These were in fact cast off when I was in the emergency room with my mother last night but I gotta tell ya, I don't get it. The pattern says to sew up the front and back of the bootie but I don't see where a foot would fit in it!

I have started a new bootie from a different pattern on dpns hopefully that will go better. I may make a second one of this pattern so maybe I can discover what went so horribly wrong. I have made a few booties before so I can't see that I screwed up that much. As far as I can tell I followed the pattern line by line exactly.

We'll see.

I want to thank everyone for their kind thoughts. My mother is currently in Calvary Hospital. They run a wonderful Hospice Program and everything is as good as it can be at the moment.

0 comments: