Monday, May 24, 2004

I finally finished the second bootie on Friday as planned. So I was able to cast on for Anouk Saturday morning. Just in time for my get together at KnitNY that afternoon.

Here is where I was by about 10 last night (right after Alias, how are we supposed to wait until January to find out what's in that file!):



The colors are gorgeous together. The picture really doesn't do them justice. It is knitting up beautifully. I really love the look of the Microspun. I am actually well into the bodice now and about an inch away from the neck shaping. I have to tell you I am enjoying this one so much that I don't even want to do any work today, I just want to site at my desk and knit...

How was my get together on Saturday? I had a blast! I'll tell you all about tomorrow, with some pictures...

0 comments: