Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 Blog Year in Review

It's time for my annual blog year in review. I've blogged so much less this year and knit so much less as well. My focus has been scattered due to the chaos of everyday life but nothing horrible happened. My family is basically in the same place we were in the beginning of the year and that is so much more than many families at this particular moment in time.

The first sentence of each first post of the month for 2006, each sentence is a link to the actual post:

January - Oddly enough I only bested last year by 1 item.

February - I have gone out, a possessed witch,

March - I finished something!!!

April - The Spinning Goth tagged me for the six word memoir meme that's going around:

May - My GH buddy Glo has tagged me and you know I love when someone helps me with fodder for the blog:

June - June is the month of my birth as such it usually is also the time I get the birthday blues.

July - I forgot one more gift that arrived on my birthday (do you see how spoiled I am?).

August - I had no idea that today was my blogversary until Teena in Toronto left me a comment this morning.

September - I'm sure you'll find that hard to believe.

October - I have no idea where all my time goes.

November - I miss blogging.

December - Stealing another meme from Dr Girlfriend:

I would be remiss if I didn't say that I suspect I have found other outlets that have pushed the blog to the side. Between Plurk, Facebook and Ravelry I've found yet another social circle of fiber lovers and geeks whose company I enjoy. I didn't start blogging for the social aspect though that just ended up as a happy byproduct. I do love blogging and there are plenty of my blog friends who don't hang out in my other virtual social enclaves. I'm not giving up the blog. As long as there are thoughts in my head I'll share them with the two or three of you who still care to listen.

Thank you for hanging around my friends.

0 comments: