Monday, December 01, 2008

Monday Meme

Stealing another meme from Dr Girlfriend:

LAYER ONE:
* Name: Nancy
* Birthday: June 27th
* Birthplace: Bronx, NY
* Current location: Bronx, NY
* Eye color: Hazel
* Hair color: Dark Blond
* Height: 5'7
* Righty or lefty: righty
* Zodiac sign: cancer

LAYER TWO:
* Your heritage: Irish, Polish and a bunch of other stuff, Dad said I was a mutt
* The shoes you wore today: sneakers
* Your weakness: food
* Your fears: failure
* Your perfect pizza: pepperoni, not too greasy
* Goals you’d like to achieve: I'd like to actually get out of retail at some point. I'd love to have some of my writing published.

LAYER THREE:
* Your most overused phrase on AIM: "Outside of the box is where I live".
* Your first waking thoughts: damn I have to get up
* Your most missed memory: memories of my grandfather, they're just flashes.

LAYER FOUR:
* Pepsi or Coke: coke
* McDonald’s or Burger King: Burger King
* Single or group dates: single (not that I date anymore)
* Adidas or Nike: Sketchers.
* Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton
* Chocolate or vanilla: chocolate
* Cappuccino or coffee: chai tea

LAYER FIVE:
* Smoke: nope
* Cuss: yup
* Sing: as often as I can
* Take a shower everyday: nope
* Do you think you’ve been in love: yes
* Want to go to college: still trying to finish at my advanced age
* Liked high school: hated with a passion
* Want to get married: I didn't ever want to, yet here I am, married.
* Believe in yourself: yes
* Get motion sickness: only when knitting or reading in a car or bus
* Think you’re attractive: as long as I don't look in mirror
* Think you’re a health freak: ha ha ha
* Get along with your parent(s): I always got along with my dad, my mother and I got along later in life
* Like thunderstorms: love them
* Play an instrument: no

LAYER SIX: In the past month…
* Drank alcohol: yes
* Smoked: no
* Done a drug: no
* Made out: sadly no
* Gone on a date: no
* Gone to the mall: far too much
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: yes but thankfully not in one sitting
* Eaten sushi: not in a million years
* Been on stage: no
* Been dumped: no
* Gone skating: no
* Made homemade cookies: no
* Gone skinny dipping: no
* Dyed your hair: yes
* Stolen Anything: no

LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
* Played a game that required removal of clothing: yes
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: yes
* Been caught “doing something”: I can't think of what exactly but I'm sure I must have at some point.
* Been called a tease: no
* Gotten beaten up: no
* Shoplifted: yes
* Changed who you were to fit in: no

LAYER EIGHT:
* Age you hoped to be married: never wanted to be
* Numbers and names of children: Ian- 7 and Avery - 13.
* Describe your dream wedding:I didn't want a wedding. We ended up going to the city clerk's office
* How do you want to die: in my sleep, very old
* Where you want to go to college: little late for that question
* What do you want to be when you grow up: a writer
* What country would you most like to visit: Egypt

LAYER NINE:
* Number of drugs taken illegally: I think it's 5 but it's a bit hazy, lol!
* Number of people I could trust with my life: at least 3 probably 5 or 6.
* Number of CDs that I own: I stopped counting at 500.
* Number of piercings: 3
* Number of tattoos: 1
* Number of scars on my body: no idea
* Number of things in my past that I regret: tough to regret anything since they all played a part getting me to where I am today.

0 comments: