Saturday, November 01, 2008

NaBloPoMo

I miss blogging. I really do. Yet I can't seem to get back in the rhythm of it. I decided immersion was the ideal way to get back in the flow. I'm going to attempt to participate in NaBloPoMo. That means I'm going to attempt to post every day for the month of November. Crazy you say? Yup it is but what the hell.

It's been a really difficult week. Maribel's brother died on Wednesday. He'd been sick for awhile but the end came suddenly nonetheless. I've been trying all week to support Bel and her family but today before the burial it suddenly hit me, how much I would miss this man. How much of a brother he was to me. He was a man who loved with all his heart and I loved him deeply. He was the first of her brothers to really make me feel like family.

Thankfully I've had the week off so I could focus on everything going on. Class is going ok, work is still what it is. So all in all I've maintaining the status quo at the very least.

Sometimes that's the best you can hope for.

0 comments: