Thursday, January 01, 2009

2008 - Year End Wrap Up

My knitting output this year has been pathetic to say the least. Last year I finished 31 projects including 4 pairs of socks. This year a whopping:

11

Yup, you read that right, 11. Including 1 pair of socks. It breaks down as the following:

1 cabled hat
1 Ice Queen
1 Swallowtail Shawl
1 beaded bracelet
2 spa washcloths
1 baby kimono
2 sets of booties
1 pair of rpms
1 nyc street hat

WIPs still on the needles:

1 seascape shawl
1 Jeannie
1 nutkin waiting for a mate
2 smallville socks on one circ
1 cat (Edaniel to be exact)

Jeannie will probably be frogged. I got some smooshy for my birthday and now nothing else will do for it. The Smallville socks have heel flaps that are waiting to be turned. Edaniel is just about finished he just needs his head. The seascape I think is salvagable so I'm going to try to pick that back up. I usually frog all my wips at year's end but this year I decided against it. I'd like to finish what I've started.

My knitting focus has been way off this year. I'm hoping to get back on track this year. Mostly because I miss it. I miss the joy of a finished project, I miss watching it take shape. I have tons of yarn for tons of projects. I just need to start stitching.

0 comments: