Monday, June 02, 2008

Birthday Goals

June is the month of my birth as such it usually is also the time I get the birthday blues. I'm not sure why that is it but it's been that way since I was fairly young. I have coping mechanisms for it. This year I decided to come up with a to-do list that I'd like to accomplish by June 27th.

1- Apply, yet again, for my learner's permit.

2- Take the Notary Public exam. My grandfather was a notary and for some silly reason I've always wanted to be.

3- Continue with the health kick. The eating habits haven't been great but I have been exercising a bit each day for almost a month. The scale doesn't show much difference but my clothes are fitting a little better.

4- Learn a new skill. I'm trying to learn web development so by the end of the month I'd like to have picked up at least one of the codes/languages involved.

5- To knit 1 baby kimono, 2 washcloths and one beaded bracelet for gifts.

Let's see how much gets done by the 27th.

I might post some more this week. There was last week's BBQ to talk about and the fabulous concert I went to. Finally blog fodder!

0 comments: