Friday, May 02, 2008

No vacation shots, just a meme

My GH buddy Glo has tagged me and you know I love when someone helps me with fodder for the blog:

The Rules:

1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random things about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them.
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.


1 - A friend of mine once recommended the Robert Parker Spenser series to me. After reading the first one I spent the next 2 weeks reading the rest of the series. It had to be over 20 books at that point.

2- I have an aversion to anything with peanuts, not an allergy just a very strong hatred to the point of illness at times.

3- I got my first job in the same bookstore my Grandmother would take me to shop when I was little.

4- I once had a serious obsession about Montgomery Clift. I have seen just about every film he was every in and visited the building where he lived in Manhattan.

5- Maribel and I have been friends since we were 11 years old and our 6th grade teacher seated us next to each other.

edited later - Gina busted me I've said this before so as punishment here is a truly embarrassing fact about me: I had a huge collection of unicorn statues well into my teens (ok well into adulthood I just wasn't proud of it by that point, lol).

6- My Dad got me hooked on soap operas when I was obscenely young. He worked nights so we watched One Life to Live, General Hospital and Edge of Night.

7- My first two cats both had to be put to sleep the same day. They were both 19 years old.

You know how I roll on memes. If you want it consider yourself tagged.

I know, I know you all want cruise shots but I've been inundated with work this week and we had a hellish trip back to NYC on Monday so I'm still a bit fried. I promise I'll give you some cruise love next week.

Here's a preview. I am a serious Chai junky. I was starting to go into withdrawal but look what I found in Nassau on Sunday:



ahh joy...

0 comments: