Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What I Watch Wednesdays

A few weeks back while Maribel and I were spending so much time to together she mentioned that I should watch the Rachel Maddow Show. Here I am today completely addicted to the show and ready to quit my job and become Rachel's personal stalker.

One of my co-workers pointed out that when liberals have their shows they tend to have a way better sense of humor than the conservatives seem to. It's her sense of humor that won me over and keeps me tuning in. I'm particularly enjoying the Lame Duck Watch - Quackatude which reports on dear George W's activities for the day.

The show is far more serious than say a Daily Show or Colbert Report, which are true satire. Rachel Maddow is reporting real news it just has a very, very liberal bias and a snarky touch. I'm sure you can see why I enjoy it. If that's your cup of tea as well you should definitely check it out.

0 comments: