Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday is for memes

I grabbed this from Dr. Girlfriend, it's got a bit of a professorial theme to it so I just answered those questions to suit me.

The “Favorites” Meme

1.Political show – Meet the Press

2. Picnic food – chicken wings

3. Mixed drink – jack daniels and coke

4. U.S. President – John Adams

5. Kind of student to teach – I don't teach but on the rare occasion that I do I like enthusiastic students.

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did – Knitting, what else

7. Sports commentator – John McEnroe

8. Sport to watch on TV – Hockey, what else?

9. Animal to have as a pet – Cat, although I desperately, desperately want a dog. Other women my age have baby fever, I have dog fever.

10. Halloween costume you have worn – a trampy witch, I actually wore it in the Village Halloween parade when I was about 18. My friend was a hooker so I looked conservative.

11. Kind of dessert – brownie sundae

12. Comic strip – Boondocks

13. Style or make of footwear – high heeled black boots

14. Ice cream flavor – Mint chocolate chip.

15. College or university president – L. Jay Oliva not that anyone outside of NYU cares.

16. Internet news source – NY Times

17. Vacation spot – Iceland

18. Wine – used to be blush but now it's reds.

19. Way to waste time instead of working – plurk baby!

20. Student excuse for late work –I never come up with any good ones.

21. Reality show – there is not one reality show that I like, not one.

22. Jewelry on a man – earrings

23. Pizza topping – pepperoni

24. Children's movie – Princess Bride

25. Celebrity you wish would retire – Oprah, she's a good woman but no one person should have that much power over people's minds.

0 comments: