Monday, November 10, 2008

Monday is for memes

I grabbed this from Dr. Girlfriend, it's got a bit of a professorial theme to it so I just answered those questions to suit me.

The “Favorites” Meme

1.Political show – Meet the Press

2. Picnic food – chicken wings

3. Mixed drink – jack daniels and coke

4. U.S. President – John Adams

5. Kind of student to teach – I don't teach but on the rare occasion that I do I like enthusiastic students.

6. Hobby you do or wish you still did – Knitting, what else

7. Sports commentator – John McEnroe

8. Sport to watch on TV – Hockey, what else?

9. Animal to have as a pet – Cat, although I desperately, desperately want a dog. Other women my age have baby fever, I have dog fever.

10. Halloween costume you have worn – a trampy witch, I actually wore it in the Village Halloween parade when I was about 18. My friend was a hooker so I looked conservative.

11. Kind of dessert – brownie sundae

12. Comic strip – Boondocks

13. Style or make of footwear – high heeled black boots

14. Ice cream flavor – Mint chocolate chip.

15. College or university president – L. Jay Oliva not that anyone outside of NYU cares.

16. Internet news source – NY Times

17. Vacation spot – Iceland

18. Wine – used to be blush but now it's reds.

19. Way to waste time instead of working plurk baby!

20. Student excuse for late work –I never come up with any good ones.

21. Reality show – there is not one reality show that I like, not one.

22. Jewelry on a man – earrings

23. Pizza topping – pepperoni

24. Children's movie – Princess Bride

25. Celebrity you wish would retire – Oprah, she's a good woman but no one person should have that much power over people's minds.

0 comments: