Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day

I think this election is possibly the most important one that's been held in my voting life. Go vote, preferably the way I want you to but even if it's the other way vote. If, horror of horrors, Obama doesn't win at least I want it to be because more people voted for the other guy not because of some slight of hand.

Here's a pretty freakin' hilarious video. It is not work nor child friendly at least not the last 10 seconds or so of it:

See more Hayden Panettiere videos at Funny or Die


For less partisan entertainment, some music. Who remembers Arcadia? Roe, Maribel? What about you Gina? They were an offshoot of Duran Duran. Here's their ode to today:

Election Day - Arcadia


You got to love a song that has Simon LeBon singing, "pull my shirt off and pray", I can do that, no problem Simon.

I still resent the fact that Nick Rhodes is more beautiful than any woman I know.

Why are you still here? Go vote dammit!

0 comments: