Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Meme

Stolen from Allison at some point this past summer:


Accent:
yes but only when I'm with people I'm comfortable with

Breakfast or no breakfast: breakfast

Chore I don't care for: unloading the dishwasher

Dog or cat: cat

Essential electronics: my ipod

Favorite cologne: light body sprays, vanilla is a current favorite

Gold or silver: silver

Handbag I carry most often: a laptop bag I use as a purse

Insomnia: no

Job Title: Text Department Manager

Kids: yup 2

Living arrangements: me, the husband, kids and 2 cats in a house

Most admirable trait: loyalty

Naughtiest childhood behavior: lying

Overnight hospital stay: having my kids

Phobias: fear of the movie The Exorcist

Quote: "If life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how the hell you did it." - Avery Mathews (it's his current philosophy of life)

Reason to smile: my youngest

Siblings: none

Time I wake up: 6:30 most days

Unusual skill or talent: nothing unusual

Vegetable I refuse to eat: most of them

Worst habit: procrastination

X-rays: none

Yummy stuff: pumpkin pie

Zoo animal I like most: zebras

0 comments: