Sunday, December 31, 2006

X is for eXtra time

I couldn't for the life of me come up with anything for "x". Rinaldo suggested a wish list of what I would do with more free time. So here's a few things I came up with:

The most obvious thing of course is more time with the kids. I'd like to be able to actual sit and play with them more than I do.

I'd like more date time with the husband. Movies, dinner that kind of thing.

Naturally I would also like more knitting time and now spinning time.

I'd finally get back to school which I've been putting off forever.

I'd like to become a notary public. I can't say why but my grandfather was one and for some reason I've always wanted to be one too.

Of course none of these are impossible to do within the time I actually have. Time these days is like money, if it's budgeted well you can get get a lot done but I've always sucked at budgeting! Although I don't make it a habit of doing new year's resolutions maybe I will make a concerted effort to try to spend a little time on each of these things. It can only make life more satisfying so why not?

0 comments: