Saturday, December 30, 2006

V is for Veronica Mars


I did come up with another V I was going to use but frankly I love Veronica too much not to use this as an excuse to pimp the show. It's intelligent, well written and just a lot of doggone fun (Tuesdays at 9 on the CW). I suspect this may be the last season as it's never really picked up the ratings. In the first two seasons Veronica always had a mystery of the week as well as a season long mystery that would culminate in the season finale. This season it will be two mysteries. The first one was finished in the first 9 episodes. The next will be 7 episodes long, then there will be stand alone mysteries for the rest of the season. Should it survive to the fourth it will probably just be stand alone mysteries. I'm not sure I like that idea as I think this season's shorter arcs have worked really well but people still aren't investing the time to watch so I guess it's worth a shot.

When I grow up I want to be Veronica Mars...although I have a theory that Veronica Mars grows up to be Jordan Cavanaugh but that's another story...

We will be fast forwarding through the rest of the alphabet so I can get it done beofre midnight tomorrow...

0 comments: