Sunday, January 23, 2005

The snow is lovely but I can't deny having a bit of cabin fever from being inside all weekend. Ray took the boys out today and I cleaned and vacuumed the living room but that's all the housework I've done (the laundry is literally screaming, I'm sure Maribel hears it from around the block). I have been working on Clapotis all day.

I didn't really get much of it done yesterday, both boys wanted all of my attention. I've done a lot today but it seems Desperate Housewives was just a little too good. I was on my last repeat in section 2 and I have either too many stitches on one side or too few on the other. I am tinking back to figure out which.

Of course the real reason you're reading this is to find out who won the contest. Well first a little disclosure. It's a good thing that I was picking a winner at random since the question was a bit tricky. I do live closest to the 4, but it's only 1 or 2 blocks closer than the D. So really A or C could have been correct.

Avery pulled a name out of a hat and the winner is...Colette. Congrats to her and thank you to everyone for de-lurking to participate. Try not to be strangers.

Have a good Monday...

0 comments: