Thursday, January 27, 2005

I am feeling a bit better but I have to say I am really tired of the cold. Which is a bit unusual for me. I hate the summer because it's way too hot. I prefer winter since I figure I can always put more clothes on. Somehow this time it is just really draining me.

Working on Clapotis helps though. See how it's coming along:





The pattern is straight forward and logical so you don't have to keep checking to see where you are. It's simple enough to be fairly mindless but complicated enough to keep you interested. It really is a fun project.

I was a bad girl and bought myself this today:



I bought the first one but I have yet to make anything from it. I was really planning on passing this one up until I saw this:



I simply must have a Joan Jett doll. It's really just that simple. I have also already had requests for a Henry Rollins doll and a Joey Ramone, so it looks like I'll be making the whole set.

I also found this:



Now picture it a little longer, with no stripes and no pom pom and there you have my hat. It's exactly what I was looking for. I may yet have enough yarn from Clapotis to make it since I have yet to finish the first skein. Lucky me.

Oh well off to bed...enjoy the weekend...

0 comments: