Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Progress and presents

I attended knitting group last night for the first time in months. This led to a great deal of progress on my beret:

I'm even further along now. Once I finish I'll get back to the smallville sock. If I don't it will become an orphan indefinitely.

I received a package yesterday, not unexpected but appreciated nonetheless. Julie sent me some books. She needed to make room for new aquisitions;)
Thanks Julie, I can't wait to start!

To puff out this piece a bit here's a new meme. The sleep meme stolen from Tea Bird

1. How long do you sleep each night?
7 hours

2. Do you fall asleep easily?
Now I do, when I was a kid I had horrible insomnia. It still rears up occasionally but rarely.

3. Do you fall asleep at times not in your bed?
on the couch but that's about it, the husband can fall asleep anywhere

4. Do you listen to music or use white noise to sleep?
neither

5. Do you sleep through the night or get up a couple of times?
sleep through the night

6. Do you have trouble sleeping away from your own bed?
yes

7. Do you need an alarm clock to get you up?
yes most days I'll wake up before it but I sleep through enough times to make it a necessity. My youngest is actually an excellent alarm clock though;)

8. Do you ever take medication to help you sleep?
sometimes advil pm

9. Do you/have you slept with pets?
yup my cats both share the bed most nights

0 comments: