Thursday, January 22, 2009

I give up!

I have officially given up on my 2 socks at one time on magic loop. Once I got to the ankle/heel decreases I realized how much I actually hate doing it that way. It simply wasn't fun and life is too short to do something I don't enjoy. So last night I went back to my comfort zone:


This morning on the train I was zipping along happily on my sock. I'm always happy to try something new but if it ain't fun, it ain't worth continuing:D

I did finish my washcloth yesterday though:



The picture sucks. The weird colors, while kind of pretty in person, do not allow the pattern to show in a picture. Trust me, it's cute. I certainly enjoyed the few rows a day commitment. I'm glad I signed up.

Speaking of commitments Sassenach had a link to an annual challenge, 52 books in 52 weeks. I read 67 books last year but as you all know my knitting greatly suffered. Since I hope to focus more on my knitting this year I thought this would be a good thing to participate in to keep up my reading.

It's almost Friday!!!

0 comments: