Friday, March 30, 2007

The knitting class went ok. Only three parents showed up and I knew them all. In fact two of them actually already know how to knit. They just want to improve their skills. I like to worry about stuff needlessly, it makes me feel more alive;) I got them started on squares for Warm Up America. I figure it's always better to have a goal in mind and while I usually like to start people on washcloths I suspect the PTA appreciated making it a charitable event. I felt bad for the woman who came to teach crochet, no one was there for it. The scrapbooking table looked a bit busy though.

I've been working on the RPM sock but not as much as I would have liked. I'm only on the final repeat today. It will be done this weekend I'm sure but the recipient's birthday is Friday so I need to get my ass in gear if I plan on giving a completed pair.

I meant to have home renovation shots for you today but I never did get around to taking them. Maybe on Monday. I only really post them for Ann anyway, I know how home improvement excites her.

Next week the boys are off. So far the only plans we have for them are Go Diego Go Live for Ian and a trip to Philly to see the boy king for Avery (ok, ok really for me too). Rinaldo and I actually work all week so it looks like they'll mostly be stuck at home. Poor Grandma...

Have a great weekend!

0 comments: