Thursday, March 08, 2007

What Rinaldo did on his winter break...

Rinaldo took of the week of President's day to stay home with the boys. He had also decided to try to do a little work on the house. Now remember my husband does not consider himself a handy man. He would happily never pick up a hammer if he didn't have to but now that we have a house he's realized he needs to try to do some things himself. He decided the game room in the basement was the place to start. Some before shots:


...and after:




It's amazing what some drywall, paint, molding and sweat will do for a room. Of course the devil is in the details and this lightswitch is what he is most proud of:



...nice right, my baby got skilz;)

In addition to the video games, air hockey table and various toys down there, we picked up one more necessity for Mr. Ian:


Kathleen, I'm figuring the game room is now Owen approved;)

I have to add that I am absolutely devastated that poor Captain America is dead. I'm sure he'll be back at some point but he's a character I really like and I hate when they just kill them off for an event. The Mathews household is in mourning...

0 comments: