Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I kept putting off blogging yesterday because I was trying to finish the Jaywalkers. I figured I would blog when they were done. I was home yesterday, I didn't feel well and with all the bus drama at the NYC public schools, I had no idea what time my kids would be getting home. The little one has the longer day, the big one doesn't. That means a day of knitting and TV for me until 2PM. All of that and guess what? Not done yet. I am very close though. I am halfway through the toe of the second sock, at this point I am switching to the other sock to keep them even. This way the yarn (which is running a bit low) will end in basically the same spot if it doesn't make it.

In the meantime I signed up for this:



This is just such a cool idea. A surprise at every stop, very exciting.

0 comments: