Monday, February 13, 2006

Although I'm sure everyone has seen a ton of blizzard pictures, I have to share mine as well. This is what I saw outside my backdoor:



This is what I saw outside my front door:



This is where I decided to spend my time while it was snowing:



You would think I'd have a ton of progress to show you right? Not so much I'm afraid. I did mostly finish the Chunky Cabled Bag:



I had some gauge issues so I had to go up to a 15. It's still a smidge smaller than it's supposed to be but not enough to notice. Unfotunately I don't have the right needle and thread to sew the lining in nor put on the handles. Otherwise it's done. I have to have it finished by Thursday so I need to get to a store soon. The snow obviously kept me in yesterday and I'm home with the kids today (the schools weren't closed but the bus delays were horrible, I couldn't put Ian on a bus and not know when he would get off of it) so I doubt I will get out today.

I did get some Olympic knitting done:



I had gauge issues with this also. It was far too loose on the 10s I was using so I frogged and went down to an 8. It's much better now.

One of the reasons I didn't get as much done as I would have liked it because of Maribel. She was a bit tired of being blogless. So we took care of that on Saturday. May I present Maribel's new blog, The Knitting Cube. Go make the girl feel welcome willya?

0 comments: