Friday, February 10, 2006

...and so it begins...

Ok, not actually this moment but Olympic Opening Ceremonies are very, very soon and I am ready:



I've also joined a couple more teams. First the obvious, Team New York:



Thank you to Iraida for the link to Mod Girl

Now in honor of my cousin Ingileif I also must claim allegiance to:



Thanks to Cassie for coming up with the idea and Sigga Sif for the execution.

Have you caught the publicity this thing is getting. That Stephanie, she has no idea of the power she wields.

Thanks for all the compliments on the Jaywalkers. I wasn't thrilled with the pooling on the foot but at least they both have it. Tisha loves them. She claims they are too pretty to wear but their softness will soon win her over I'm sure.

Have a great weekend everyone. Good luck Olympic Knitters!

0 comments: