Friday, January 27, 2006

Friday is for Finished Objects

Look I finished Rinaldo's fingerless gloves(or mitts or whatever you want to call them):


Rather smashing, I think. He loves them. He was happily driving with them this morning. A happy husband makes for a happy wife. So there is much happiness to go around.

I have joined yet another knit along. Please help me!



I have Socks that Rock in Ruby Slippers and I am keeping it for myself. Once I saw this knit along I knew I was in. I find it easy to join knit alongs for things I was already planning on knitting. I don't usually (see below) see a knit along and then decide to knit the item. I guess that's why I'm such a joiner in this area. I'm a bit of a slut when it comes to knit alongs.

I just loved this button so I am now a part of the:



'cause ya know I will be...

go visit JenLa for tons of cool buttons for the various teams


Have a great weekend everyone!

0 comments: