Friday, January 23, 2004

I decided to start frogging TSFKB during Angel the other night. It actually went quite smoothly.

Going...


going...


gone...



For now I am putting the yarn away. I am hoping to find another summer sweater or tank better suited to me. I have decided whatever project I pick will be the project for the cruise Tisha and I are taking in April. A friend of ours is turning 40 and has decided to take all her female friends (sans husbands and children) with her on a cruise to the Bahamas. We are really excited because neither one of us ever does anything fun like this without our families.

I still have to finish the hooded sweater. It needs to have the sleeves put on, then seamed and I want to add a pocket, which didn't go so well on Sunday. I am planning on finishing it up this weekend. Cross your fingers.


So does anyone have any suggestions for my newly liberated Sonata...

0 comments: