Monday, January 12, 2004

I am happy to report that I finished the front of the hooded sweater, as well as the two sleeves. I was a knitting fool this weekend. I also got some housework done, not a lot, but some. I was quite impressed. I therefore allowed myself to cast on for my Kureyon Felted Bag. At the risk of ticking off Jessica over at Rose Kim Knits I have to say I am not crazy about this yarn. I find it very rough and although I don't mind the variety of thick and thin, I do find the thin parts a little too thin. Having said that I will say that I may change my mind after felting because I love the way it stripes. The effect is way cool! I also like their colorways, I am using #80 for my bag. So I will reserve my final opinion until I have the finished product.

I picked up the stitches for the hood on the sweater this morning before I left for work, but I decided to take my bag with me. You may notice that I have not mentioned beginning the second mitten. I will later this week, really...really...

0 comments: