Thursday, January 08, 2004

I decided that I wanted to do the mittens in 3 colors. Avery loves blue and I have 3 shades of it in the Paton's Classic Wool that I wanted to use. I think it's looking pretty good. Here it is before the thumb was finished:



This meant I had to carry around 2 skeins of yarn, I had finished the cuff at home. I also needed to take the Knitter's Handy Book of Patterns with me since that was the pattern I was using. I was concerned. Would the knitter's purse be up to it or would I have to carry an extra bag?

Voila! Not a problem:



It actually looks a bit more cramped than it really is. I can find everything easily and nothing is squished. The side view gives a better feel for the fact that it wasn't over stuffed:



I am still very happy with my bag.

0 comments: