Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Opinions Please

This is what was waiting at the post office for me on Monday:
...not exciting enough for you? Try now:

Some luscious Socks that Rock in Titania, here's a close-up:

Susan loves me. She was trying to decide what to make with it and I graciously (and jokingly) volunteered to take it off her hands. She's actually took me up on it. I'm ecstatic, so now I want to make pretty socks for me, me, me. I'm just not sure which ones. I definitely want to try a toe up sock. Hell, I joined the My First Toe Up Knitalong ages ago I suppose it's time to actually participate, right? I'm going to let you help me decide. Here are the choices:

Falling in Love Socks

Baudelaire I hate the picture on the pattern, go look at Susan's.
Anastasia Socks
Shimmer Socks
Diamante

or should I not even bother with toe-up socks for one reason or another. What do you think?

Here's a poll to make it seem official:

0 comments: