Monday, May 14, 2007

Late post...

Thanks for all the Mother's Day wishes. I had a fantastic day. I had two hours to myself in the morning, while Rinaldo went out with Ian and got me breakfast at IHOP and chai from Starbucks (whoo hoo). Avery being pre-pubescent was fast asleep. Then I spent the day out with Maribel and my adopted mom, her mom Lolita. We went into the city and caught a movie and had dinner. It was great. I had the best time.

I did frog everything this weekend. Which seems to have been the right thing to do. I immediately hit a productive streak once it was done. Look not one but two baby hats done:


I wish I could find the damn ribbon I bought so I could sew it on to the baby kimono then that would really be finished but I have no freakin' idea what I did with it.

I did cast on for the Anastasia socks but I haven't progressed far enough for them to be interesting as of yet. Maybe by Wednesday. I will say that my short row toe gets better and better each time I do it.

Oh well time to pass out. Damn, you know you're old when exhausted and ready to sleep before 11:00.

Good night.

0 comments: