Wednesday, May 16, 2007

My morning was a bit busy here at work. They had a breakfast for what is politely called "Longer Service Employees". Yes, I was one of them. This is what I got for my 15 years of servitude:

That and a gift card to my store. I'm actually very appreciative of both in my own odd way. I like my job a great deal. The only thing that gets me down is the monotony of everyday life but I suspect that's a problem that's not just because of my job. So free breakfast and gifts to start my day are good! Unfortunately I also woke up with a sinus headache which is continuing to suck the life out of me. I think it's getting worse as the day goes on. Thankfully it's almost time to go home.

Here's some progress on Anastasia:


I will not share my stupid moment yesterday because it was fairly large in it's stupidity. Suffice to say that I would probably be at the heel by now if I used my brain rather than let it sleep while I'm awake.

At least it's Wednesday...

0 comments: