Saturday, August 19, 2006

This is the song that never ends...

...Yes, it goes on and on, my friends

Some people started singing it not knowing what it was,
And they'll continue singing it forever just because—
This is the song that never ends...


Gyrid is the back that never ends. Everytime I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel, I read the instructions and realized there's more left than I realized. Here's were I stand:



It's just a few inches more, unless of course more directions magically appear in the pattern...and yes I do believe that is happening;) I was having some doubts as to whether or not the armhole should really be 9 1/2 inches. It seems a bit large but I checked one of my favorite shirts and it was 9 so I am going to stop there and leave the other half an inch off.

I thought I should show you poor neglected Charlotte:



I did find some 6s I can use but as you can see they won't get me far. I realize this may seem like no progress at all but last time I tried to make Charlotte I never even came close to changing the colors so this is quite an accomplishment.

BBQ tomorrow at my house, who's coming? Of course it looks like it's going to be a bit damp.

Have a great weekend all...

0 comments: