Friday, May 13, 2005

So here is my contribution for show your tattoo day:



It is taken from this picture of comic book character Donna Troy, who was Wonder Girl, Wonder Woman's little sister. I have it on my right shoulder.

Ian is doing much better. Thank you to everyone for your words of support and encouragement. Avery is actually home from school today. He has horrible allergies at this time of year but he seems to have developed a cold on top of them. So he is pretty miserable.

I'm plugging along on the log cabin. I'd really like to finish this weekend so I can cast on for Branching Out. I think that will help my boredom and give me practice at lace knitting. I still haven't untangled the cashmere, maybe during our weekly Farscape DVD viewing tonight.

For those of you who watch Veronica Mars, something came up yesterday on the message boards and I checked the episode. It looks like Veronica may have sent Weevil to find Logan. The timing could work and the scene was cut in such a way that it makes sense. What do you think?

Have a great weekend everyone....

0 comments: