Monday, May 16, 2005

Michelle tagged me with the latest meme. So here it goes:

Pick five and fill in the blank then pass it on to
three (or more!) victims, friends (and no backsies!):

If I could be a scientist…
If I could be a farmer…
If I could be a musician…
If I could be a doctor…
If I could be a painter…
If I could be a gardener…
If I could be a missionary…
If I could be a chef…
If I could be an architect…
If I could be a linguist…
If I could be a psychologist…
If I could be a librarian…
If I could be an athlete…
If I could be a lawyer…
If I could be an inn-keeper…
If I could be a professor…
If I could be a writer…
If I could be a llama-rider…
If I could be a bonnie pirate…
If I could be an astronaut…
If I could be a world famous blogger…
If I could be a justice on any one court in the world…
If I could be married to any current famous political
figure…

If I could be a farmerI'd raise sheep of course, duh.

If I could be a psychologist…I'd work with kids so I might help them navigate the mine field of adolescence.

If I could be a linguist…
I'd learn a bunch of dead languages so I could read sacred texts in their original language and form my own opinions. Instead of reading tainted translations.

If I could be an athlete…I'd want to be a world champion kick-boxer, don't know why, someone once told me it was made for me and I've had a thing for it ever since. Even though I've never tried it.

If I could be a lawyer…I'd work on cases for people on death row to try to be sure the innocent were never executed.


This one was very tough, I guess I'm pretty satifisfied with my life, who knew? Since I had such difficulty with it I am going to change it to a voluntary tag. Anyone who wants to may consider themselves now tagged...

0 comments: