Monday, February 21, 2005

I have been tagged by Erica and Susie:

1. How much space is left on your Tivo or Comcast Box?

Maybe 5 hours, sweeps has really caused it to fill up quickly.

2. Have you ever bought a DVD of TV series and if so, which one?

Too many, I have the entire Buffy series, the first 2 seasons of Angel, seasons 1,2 and 4 of Coupling (BBC version obviously), the first season of Wonder Woman, season 1 of Homicide a Life on the Streets and the entire run of Firefly and Wonderfalls. Any others I will not admit to in writing...

3. What was the last TV show that you watched before reading this message?

Medium

4. List five shows you won't miss. Must see TV:

Veronica Mars, Lost, Desperate Housewives, Monk and Medical Investigations (it's been a really good season)

5. Name 3 people to whom you will pass this stick.

I'm not sure who to pass this on to so I am giving an open call, if you want to answer it consider the stick passed on to you...

0 comments: