Tuesday, November 02, 2004



Get out there and vote!

...even if you're voting for Bush. If he does win this time I would like it to be because more people voted for him and not because a court gave it to him.

I did rip out the cast off on Devan but it's going to take way more stitches than I would like to get it to the size it needs to be. It looks like I will have to rip it back and re-work the increases a bit. That is far too complicated for me today, so I cast on for the front of the striped sweater for my husband. I finished the ribbing on the train coming into work. Ahh the instant gratification of chunky yarn.

A little fun for what looks to be a stressful day and long night of watching the election returns:

Knitting Adventurer
You appear to be a Knitting Adventurer.
You are through those knitting growing pains and
feeling more adventurous. You can follow a
standard pattern if it's not too complicated
and know where to go to get help. Maybe you've
started to experiment with different fibers and
you might be eyeing a book with a cool
technique you've never tried. Perhaps you
prefer to stick to other people's patterns but
you are trying to challenge yourself more.
Regardless of your preference, you are
continually trying to grow as a knitter, and as
well you should since your non-knitting friends
are probably dropping some serious hints, these
days.
http://marniemaclean.com


What Kind of Knitter Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

Nothing like a good quiz to lift the spirits!

0 comments: