Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I have to admit I have not done much knitting. Work has been a little busy as we prepare to send out our first orders for the Spring Semester. This means that when I get home I am more exhausted than usual. Also Ian's cold turned into a truly nasty eye infection, so he missed 2 days of school. He was much better this morning although he still had a little cough and a runny nose but when I told him he was going to school he got very excited and ran to get dressed. I take that to mean he's just fine.

The consensus on the hat is to try it as I go but that doesn't work with this pattern as it is knitted from the bottom up and the bottom starts at the neck. Not to mention that it is on dpns so they would stop Ian's head from going through. The second most popular answer is of course to measure him. Of course I knew that but I am lazy as sin and Ian hates being measured but we'll work it out, he and I.

My best friend Maribel gave me a gift yesterday. She called me and said, "how would you like a stress free Thanksgiving, and no cleaning up for it either?". How does this happen I ask? Well we are going to cook at her mom's house, while her mom is in Florida. Of course there's the after dinner clean up but no worrying about getting my house in order for company. Yeah! Love ya Bel!!!

Best wishes to you and yours for a great thanksgiving.

0 comments: