Monday, March 01, 2004

Very little being done on the knitting front. I've had a potentially bad family situation that has come up with my mother. I will blog again on Wednesday because I will know by then how bad it really is. In the meantime as a huge Buffy the Vampire Slayer fan I couldn't resist sharing this link with all of you. It was posted to the knitlist last week:

I've Got a Theory, Knitting Style


Also be sure to visit the new online knitting magazine Magknits which boasts a cute felted bag pattern from Julie and a great sweater from Alison.

And of course thanks to Brooks for this quiz ('cause she must know I can't resist):

You like blue sock yarn. You are a fellow. You don't like bars, you prefer pubs.
What color of sock yarn do you prefer?

brought to you by Quizilla

0 comments: