Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Long time no blog, sorry we've been doing inventory here at work and I haven't had much time in my office. I have not finished Sonnet but I am close. I am on the left side piece. Once I finish that I am actually going to stitch up the shoulders so I can see how it looks on my mother in law. Then I will move on to the sleeves. I have actually been weaving in the ends as I go along so there will be only seaming left at the end.

Everyone should go visit Liz or Wendy's sites and join the Critter Knitters Knit-a-thon. They are asking for knitting blankets to be donated to shelter animals. It for the Critter Knitters Coalition. The knit-a-thon runs until July 31, so time isn't an issue. It's a great cause, especially for those of us who wish we could adopt all the animals in the shelters but know that we can't. At least we can offer them warmth and comfort. I also want to mention that I knew Liz in Junior High and she's good people, and while I am completely impressed by her pulling this together, I am not at all surprised by her skill and generosity.

0 comments: