Thursday, March 04, 2004

It's been a few days but you had to see it coming...yet another quiz!!

Rerun
You are Rerun!


Which Peanuts Character are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

I have to say I am super happy with this one. I only had to take it once and I got my favorite character. I have adored Rerun since the first strip I ever saw him in on the back of his dad's (or mom's bike).

There has been a secret lurking in my sidebar for a few weeks now. You may notice that the baby blanket that my co-workers and I have been working on has been hovering at the 90% finished stage for awhile now. Why is this you may ask? Mostly because I am quite intimidated by the idea of blocking and stitching together 56 3"x3" squares. In fact intimidated may be putting it mildly. I did lay it out to figure out the color configuration but then I put it away. Having been made by 4 different knitters the squares are extremely different and aren't all 3"x3", close yes, but not quite. Problem is the baby has been born and he needs his blanket! Guess what I'll be doing this weekend...

0 comments: