Friday, March 12, 2004

Ok it's Friday how well do you think I did on my objectives?

Well here's the IPod Cozy:



so far so good...and here's the tiny Kureyon purse:



my progress on Sonnet:



really close to halfway on that...and the baby blanket squares:



well 3 out 4 ain't bad...

My mother in law trying to be helpful, threw out all the boxes I was saving so I had nothing to block the squares on, poor poor pitiful me. I better get in gear this weekend. Oh and did I mention that we have one more baby blanket to do here at work, so yes that means more squares. I have already made it very clear that I will not be assembling this one!

I spruced up the blog a bit for Spring, although it occurred to me later that all the green really seems to be in honor of St. Patrick's Day next week, that Irish blood will crop up when you least expect it...

0 comments: