Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Procrastiknitter is having a contest to celebrate her blogversary. She wants to know what are your favorite patterns. As I am low on blog fodder at the moment, no Anastasia sock 1 is not finished, stop asking, here is my entry:

  1. Hats and Scarves - Lady Hat / Irish Hiking Scarf At this point I have made about 3 or 4 lady hats and I still love it. It works in any color. I've only made one Irish Hiking Scarf but it was so much fun I've been dying for an excuse to make another.

  2. Shawls and Wraps - Clapotis Yes, I'm a sheep but I love my clapotis and I love making them.

  3. Hands and Feet (mittens/gloves/socks/slippers) - Knitter's Handy book of Patterns Basic Sock pattern. This pattern never fails me and I can screw with it anyway I like. I often refer to it when doing other sock patterns since I like the math breakdown on it.

  4. Bags and Purses - Booga Bag My most successful felted bag. I've made a few and I'm planning at least one more in the next month.

  5. Other (sweaters, baby, toys, kitchen, bath, gifts, etc.) A plain basket weave pattern for baby blankets. Just my trademark baby gift pattern. I don't have to think about it and it always looks good.

  6. Other (sweaters, baby, toys, kitchen, bath, gifts, etc.) Anouk I had a hard time the first time out on Anouk but the second one went better. In the end it's one of the times where the finished product far outweighs the process but it is such a beautiful dress it's worth every minute of knitting. Next girl baby I'm trying Alison's dress modification.

I'm off to Chuck E Cheese tonight for Ian's school's fundraiser. Pray to whatever deity you like for me!


I hate that place...

0 comments: