Monday, January 08, 2007

Crappy Photo Monday


Well poor Ian didn't have a pair of new socks this morning but I did manage to finish one:


I love this colorway, it's really cute and very Ian. I lost valuable knitting time between Saturday and Sunday as I fell asleep on the couch Saturday night a little after 8 then dragged myself upstairs and slept until a little after 9 the next day. Tired much? Work lasted longer on Satuday than I expected it to but we got a lot done and it looks like Tisha's son is doing much better so she should be back in a day or so. I can survive until then.

The boys started new classes on Saturday. Ian is taking gymnastics, which he thinks is a blast and Avery, at his request, is taking Ballroom Dancing. Avery thinks that knowing how to dance Ballroom is a great way to get girls. From what I hear about the class on Saturday he's probably right as there were something like 8 girls and 2 boys. I'd rather not dwell too much on the fact that my 11 year old is already thinking about how to attract the opposite sex. His godmother will be thrilled to know that the first few classes are focusing on Salsa, so he can tap into his heritage for that. There are certainly plenty of women in the family who would love to practice with him;)

I've decided to take part in Runagogo!



I can't start for a couple more weeks, since I don't take lunch during rush, this means no gym but as I usually do 4-5 miles on the bike or ellyptical I think I can make it by April 1st anyway. Weight Watchers @ Work starts again this week so I need to get my head in the game anyway. I've put on about 5 pounds since October but I haven't been good about dirinking my water nor have I been good about avoiding soda so I'm pretty sure those pounds will drop off fairly easily.

Back to work...

0 comments: