Wednesday, October 18, 2006

A meme is a wish your heart makes...

...because I really wanted to post today (mostly to show Chante that I can post on a day other than Thursday;) here is another annoying meme that Cara stole from Bonne Marie (I'm kidding it's actually kind of fun):

48 Things You Could Care Less About

1. FIRST NAME? Nancy

2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Technically no but my mother and father did get the idea from a former mistress of my of my uncle's, Nancy Joyce (Joyce is my middle name).

3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? I'm not really sure oddly enough. I came close a few times this weekend but it never really came to fruition. I think it was when Avery and I watched the movie Paperclips (which totally rocked by the way). I cry for movies, TV, books you name it, but I cry much less for real life, go figure.

4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? When I'm taking my time yes, otherwise its a freakin' mess.

5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? Salami

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Oh yeah I think I'm pretty cool - oops should I be more modest?;)

7. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? blog

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way in hell.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Captain Crunch but I try not to eat it very often.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No, I try to avoid buying shoes with ties at all.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I do.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip

14. SHOE SIZE? 8

5. RED OR PINK? Red, I could never stand pink.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I have a nasty habit of babbling, it's really annoying and I don't know why people put up with it.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My friend Leslie who moved home to San Diego a few years back. She was the sidekick to my superhero and days are simply not as much fun without her.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Nah, if you want to sure, or use it for blog fodder on a day when you have nothing to say...

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS, SHIRT AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? dark blue jeans, blue blouse and black shoes

20. LAST THING YOU ATE? Weight Watchers blueberry muffin with coffee

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Hole - Celebrity Skin

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? raw sienna

23. FAVORITE SMELL? pumpkin pie

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? the husband

25. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? eyes, it's always about the eyes for me...

26. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON you stole THIS from? yup.

27. FAVORITE DRINK? Root beer.

28. FAVORITE SPORT? hockey

29. EYE COLOR? Hazel

30. HAT SIZE? medium, mostly because of my penchant for ponytails, I have a fairly small head (physiologically at least)

31. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Glasses. I absolutely love contacts and I always want to get them again (I wore them in my late teens, early twenties) but I am really lazy and they require so much upkeep.

32. FAVORITE FOOD? White Castle cheeseburgers.

33. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings.

35. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter but Fall is really my favorite.

36. HUGS OR KISSES? kisses

37. FAVORITE DESSERT? brownie sundaes

38. WHO IS MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? I have no idea...

39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Bron, she never feels a need to follow (a trait I greatly admire her for).

40. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? Ordinary Heroes by Scott Turow, I really love Scott Turow, he's the only one of the legal authors who all exploded around the same time that I still read everytime a new book comes out.

41. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE Pad? I have a trackball so no mousepad.

42. WHAT DID YOU WATCH LAST NIGHT ON TV? An old Crossing Jordan which I am suddenly addicted to, Heroes (on the DVR) and of course my girl, Veronica Mars.

43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? Gurgling water, like fountains or brooks.

44. ROLLING STONE OR BEATLES? Led Zeppelin;)

45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Iceland

46. WHAT'S YOUR SPECIAL TALENT? I don't really know, I guess my straightforwardness, many of my friends say it is they're favorite thing about me. Although in another vein I do love to sing and I harbor secret dreams of being a lounge singer one day since my rock star aspirations never came through.

47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Bronx, NY (of course)

48. WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Stolen from Cara.

0 comments: