Monday, March 27, 2006

She got legs, she knows how to use them...

Ok, Rinaldo made me do it. When I showed him that the legs were finished on the doll he said that should be the title of the blog post. So there it is and here are the legs:

Don't they remind you of the wicked witch's legs in the Wizard of Oz? The one the house fell on?

I was up until 2 in the morning finishing the knitting on the legs so I could be ready for the stuffing party with Maribel on Sunday. Her doll was all seamed and even had some clothes by the time she got to my house. Me? I was running behind all day. Around 3:00 this is where she was:

...and this is where I was:

You might ask what does one need to have a stuffing party? What supplies need to be on hand to be successful. You might think they would include this kind of thing:


But Bel and I need other types of supplies to do a job well. So our supplies ran more along these lines:


By the time she left I had nearly caught up:


Damn it is a Frankenstein moment!

Happy Monday all...

0 comments: