Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Yet another post with no pictures to show. I did have my knitting group last night, where I plugged away on the log cabin. Still boring (thanks Nancy for letting me know it's not just me) but coming along. It got lots of compliments. Everyone wanted to know how it was done. Even after I explained how it was done and how simple it was everyone still seemed a bit unsure.

I can't deny I am having an issue with the pattern. Not in the execution of it but in the fact that the directions make it seem so complex. I've given up reading them completely. All I do is refer to the picture to see which direction I am going in next. I really do love working with the Sierra. It is so much softer and more giving than pure cotton.

Since I don't have much to share of my own I thought I would share this article I ran into. It's really quite funny and mysterious...

The Night it Rained Knitting Needles

Now if I could only figure out how to forecast when each size would be coming down so I can complete my collection...

0 comments: