Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Let's Do the time Warp Again

I had a very strong sense of deja vu on Monday. Maribel and I were on the phone discussing concert tickets. We are going to see Motley Crue in March and Duran Duran in April. Can somebody remind me of what year it is?

My husband is threatening to leave a comment on my post from Monday telling the world that I am lying about his sweater being finished. It's a minor quibble. The sewing is done so I consider it an FO. The ends however are not yet weaved in so he can't wear it yet. He is not happy about this. I had planned on weaving them all in last night but I would have had to have stayed awake past 9 PM to do that. That did not happen.

Tashie is also very upset with me because her hat is not yet done. We are having quite the cold spell and she keeps complaining that her head is very cold. Do you see the pressure they put me through!

I realized that I forgot to do my show and tell of what I got in the mail last week:



Yes, at long last it's my Charlotte's Web. I ordered a kit from Ram Wools. Here are the colors close up:



I'm very excited.



0 comments: