Monday, December 13, 2004

Finally I finished something big. The striped sweater is complete:



Forgive my poor husband looking exhausted, it was 11:30 on a Sunday night and we had a very busy weekend. I am happy to say he loves his sweater.

Here are the promised pictures of the ear flap hat:



and from the side:



Avery was also very happy with his hat as you can see. He decided not to have the braided strings hanging down from the sides. I think the hat is a little too long but he likes it and it keeps him warm. I'm beginning to suspect that I will never really be happy with any of my finished products. I always seem to be pointing out the flaws that I find with them.

Tashie's hat has been ripped out a few times. Various things have gone wrong. The gauge was off, one of my children tossed it off the couch and ended up causing stitches to drop. You get the picture.

Look at me posting at midnight, I'm insane. Time to go to bed. I have to go to work tomorrow and leave early to take Avery to the Radio City Christmas Spectacular.

Happy Monday!

0 comments: