Tuesday, October 12, 2004

She Stole My Post!

It's funny, I've been around the blogs lately and every once in awhile someone mentions that another blogger has written about the exact subject the first blogger was planning on talking about. Now it has happened to me.

I was going to blather on today about how I need to stop documenting my knitting goals for the weekend because once I do, invariably, I don't accomplish them. I wanted to finish Mya this past weekend, but I barely picked up my needles. Luckily for me I got a reprieve in that my friend Christina, mom of Joshua the recipient of the sweater, will not be attending tonight's B& N Knitting Group. She will however be visiting Thursday so I have a few more days to get it done. I'm working the sleeves at the same time but I have had to rip out one of them 3 or 4 times. I think they're both fine now and should go quickly.

Back to the point, this morning I was Blog surfing and there was Liz talking about how she is going to have to keep her plans to herself because when she talks about them she always ends up doing something completely different! Weird huh? Maybe it's just cosmic convergence, or two Bronx girls (Liz is formerly but it still counts)being insynch but it is a little weird reading someone else talking about what you've been thinking.

Tonight is Knitting Group at Barnes and Noble. I am very excited. I missed it last month because it was so damn busy here at work, so I'm really looking forward to it tonight. If you're on the upper east side tonight come hang with us, it's at 86th St. and Second Ave. We meet in the children's department at 7PM.

0 comments: